Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wax paper in the oven

I can't manage much in the kitchen, hardly anything. But I buy this bag of frozen parmesan encrusted tilapia. I bought the bag because I love tilapia and the bag said, "simply bake". Even I should be able to put a frozen fish in the oven, oven set knob to 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Well, I can, except I bake the fish in our toaster oven. I put the fish on a piece of tinfoil on the little pan that came with the toaster oven so I don't have to wash the pan.

But I ran out of tin foil yesterday. All I had was wax paper. Can't remember buying it or what you use it for, but assume since it was in the same drawer as the tin foil must be OK? NOT! There was a little fire in the little toaster oven.

Juli called tonight and I thought to ask her what in the world wax paper is for. She went on and on. Finally I told her about the little fire and asked what wax paper was doing in my kitchen. She came up with the answer, "It was probably for some art project".

Lottie Logic: put art supplies in your studio and STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN.

Another question, "Why is the wax paper in the above picture in the bathroom?" Wax paper is extremely confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment